- Collaborate with our diverse team (frontend, backend, UX/Design, consultants, project managers) on innovative Drupal projects
- Contribute to refining our Drupal product strategies
- Engineer applications that are both high-performing and secure
- Adhere to and advocate for best coding standards and practices
- Offer technical solutions and actively bring forward innovative ideas
- Guide and mentor junior and intermediate developers, promoting top-tier standards and methodologies
- Participate in work estimations and project planning
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in designing and implementing web solutions using Drupal 9 and/or 10
- Proficient time management, problem-solving, and communication capabilities
- Adeptness in object-oriented PHP programming, inclusive of common design patterns and the Symfony framework
- Ease in navigating API documentation and integrating with third-party APIs and systems
- Proficiency with Drupal EntityQueries and the Database API
- Experience with command line tools, especially Drush
- Fluent English communication skills, both written and spoken
What We Offer
- A full-time role complemented by a competitive remuneration package
- 40-hour work week with flexible hours and remote options
- A passionate team in a flat hierarchy, working on impactful projects
- Modern office spaces and a conducive creative environment
- Autonomy in work and the chance to introduce new ideas
- Opportunities for professional growth and training.
- Encouragement to attend industry events for networking and learning
- Team events in Manchester and other locations
Based in the UK, we are a web agency specialising in websites and web apps. Our team of 25 boasts proficiency in diverse technologies, and over two decades, we’ve honed our skills in project management, communication, and customer service. As an owner-managed agency, our leadership is deeply involved in daily operations and projects, ensuring that every team member is valued, nurtured, and given opportunities to learn and grow. Although our primary office is in Manchester, our commitment to employee growth and well-being has attracted talents from across the UK and Europe.
We would love to hear from you!
To apply for this job please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.